Lobelia and St. John's Wort can interact with each other and also the rest of the remedies here.
Do NOT use them at the same time ! - Huan the Pharmacist
- Cayenne Pepper: Desensitizes the respiratory system to tobacco and chemical irritants helps stop cravings for cigarettes. Take the spice daily: add a couple of pinches to a glass of water.
- Ginger: Ingesting pure ginger helps you quit smoking. Ginger has a warming and heating effect in the body, which promotes perspiration. When your body sweats it excretes toxins and relieves some chemical loads from the body. A great detox for a smoking addiction. Also - Drink ginger tea. Instead of smoking try preparing a cup of ginger tea. This is effective because it helps form a new habit instead of smoking.
- Ginseng: Prevents nicotine-induced releases of the neurotransmitter dopamine found in cigarettes. Take a teaspoon of ginseng powder in some cereal or maybe a health shake. (prevents cravings)
- St. John's Wort: Recommended 450 mg capsule 2 times a day
- Peppermint: nausea can be alleviated with peppermint tea or peppermint oil. It's great for relieving nausea but is also helps relaxation. It has an anesthetic and pain-relieving effect on the body - that's perfect for combating this dirty habit.
- Lobelia: Active ingredient is lobeline, thought to have similar properties as nicotine. Research has shown that lobeline may increase levels of dopamine in the brain similar to cigarettes.
NEW* How to use Herbs to quit Smoking:http://www.naturalcuresnotmedicine.com/2013/05/how-to-use-herbs-to-quit-smoking.html
We all know smoking is bad so we don't need to tell you why. And we can't force anyone to quit that isn't ready. But when you are ready. These foods if used correctly can help you beat the cravings. The hardest part of quitting is the first 4 days. If you can get to day 5 clean then you are on easy street. Good luck everyone - we wish you all the best of luck.
Natural Cures Not Medicine
Healthy Eating is Health Insurance!
- Everyone needs to know this. How to decalcify your pineal gland.
- And you have probably never heard of it! A team of European doctors, microbiologists, and botanists have discovered an amazing strain
- 1-5 - Natural ways to fight depression: 1. Exercise! - Studies have shown that regular exercise can be as effective or better
- rawforbeauty.com There are two types of gelatin: One is usually made from the hoofs of a cows and other animals.
- Take a piece of the inside of the banana peel and gently rub around on your teeth for about 2 minutes.