Here is some good news for all you Cinnamon lovers out there!
There is more to this seasoning then just the wonderful taste...
- Skin: Cinnamon can be taken internally and or applied topically to the skin, often combined with raw honey, to make an effective and natural acne fighting mask.
- Natural Preservative: When added to your meals, cinnamon helps prevent bacterial growth and prolongs the life of your leftovers.
- Feminine: Cinnamon has been shown to reduce the discomfort associated with menstrual cramps.
- Mind: Easing nervous tension and reducing memory loss are added benefits, boosting brain activity while tasting amazing!
- Nutrition:Packed with manganese, fiber, calcium and iron.
I would like a taste of this medicine :)
For hundreds of years, cinnamon has been used to treat ailments and discomfort. Have you ever taken cinnamon for a cold? If you add cinnamon and raw honey to your hot tea or even spread it over your toast it could provide some natural help for illness. Many people suffer from indigestion due to the quality, or lack of quality, of our daily diets. So, add some cinnamon into the mix to relieve your indigestion. It is even said that circulation and overall vitality improve when this wonder-spice is added to the mix.