"You won’t be stressing this summer if you’re sipping on this tasty glass of general badassery. The antioxidant loaded in theses blackberries will make sure free radicals aren’t fucking up your day. And the bourbon? YOU EARNED THAT SHIT." - http://thugkitchen.com
|Thanks to Thug Kitchen|
BLACKBERRY BOURBON FIZZ:
5 ice cubes
1 shot of bourbon
¾ cup cold ginger ale
(none of that high fructose corn syrup, aspartame nonsense either. Get good stuff that has ginger root as an ingredient)
¼ cup cold club soda (optional)
- Put the blackberries in the bottom of a tall glass and mash them around with a spoon.
- Keep some big chunks because it looks cool.
- Add the ice and then the bourbon, ginger ale, and club soda.
- Some add club or more ginger ale.
- Garnish with fresh basil if you are trying to impress somebody.
- Serves 1 but invite a friend, no need to drink alone
Keep it 100% all natural. Organic all the way. No chemicals.
We don't often promote drinking. In fact, this is our first. But we find this to be a great recipe. Always drink responsibly, alcohol kills over 5 million people annually around the world in related diseases or accidents. There are better things to do. But moderation is a wonderful thing for the wise.