Natural Cures Not Medicine: How cannabis cured my canine’s cancer

Most Read This Week:

How cannabis cured my canine’s cancer

Theodore GibsonMarijuanaPatients.org

Image: marijuanapatients.org
Nine years ago, I met my best friend…a spaniel/shepherd/lab mix full of energy. Over the years, through my own personal struggles, Dozer has never left my side. Like a guardian angel, my canine companion has served as pet, protector, and hiking buddy. In short, Dozer is my world.

Two years ago, Dozer had noticeably slowed down. It was as if my playful little puppy had turned into a haggardly old man. After his annual examination with our family veterinarian, we learned that Dozer was afflicted with cancerous tumors – a not so uncommon but potentially fatal disease. Dozer’s human mother, herself a physician, recognized the lumps and the ordeal we were all about to endure.

Having a personal interest in holistic and traditional medicines myself, however, I have always believed that dogs – much like their wolf ancestors – respond better to organic herbs. Using some of my personal supply of cannabis oil, I gave Dozer about one gram per day. About two weeks later, his tumors were noticeably smaller and 40 days later gone.


Those who only believe in “traditional medicine” are being fooled by the pharmaceutical companies – both for humans and pets. And to think the government that I fought for is trying to keep this miracle medicine away from my mutt in her dying days…I am angered and ashamed. So yes, marijuana saved Dozer’s life and put some pep back in his step.

Source: marijuanapatients.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you feel about this?

Disclaimer:

Before trying anything you find on the internet you should fully investigate your options and get further advice from professionals.

Below are our most recent posts on facebook