Acai tastes great, but what tastes better than saving on health insurance deductibles?
Acai berry's health benefits
- Mental function: Preliminary research studies show that acai may prevent mental imbalance in menopausal women.
- Anti aging: Acai is loaded with several different plant phytochemicals that can help to slow and even reverse some of the typical processes of aging related to inflammation and cellular oxidative damage. The berries are also rich in antioxidants which help prevent tissue damage brought on by free radicals.
- Heart health: Research shows that acai is high in anthocyanins, a form of plant antioxidant associated with the ability to lower cholesterol levels in the blood stream thus protecting against heart disease. These berries are also rich in plant sterols that provide cardio-protective benefits to our cells. It does this by preventing blood clots, improving overall blood circulation, and relaxing the blood vessels.
- Skin health: Acai is an ingrediant in several skin and beauty products do to it's antioxidant content. A great alternative to chemical laden mass produced skin creams and lotions, acai can improve the appearance of your skin even when taken internally! Brazilians have been using acai for centuries to treat skin conditions.
- Anti allergenic: Due to its anti inflammatory properties, acai can be administered to treat and lessen the effects of inflammation due to an allergic reaction.