Natural Cures Not Medicine: Apple Cider Vinegar Cures

Most Read This Week:

Apple Cider Vinegar Cures

What is it being used for?

Acid reflux - Acne - Allergies - Arthritis - Asthma - Blood pressure - Candida - Cholesterol problems - Chronic fatigue - Dermatitis - Athlete's foot - Nail fungus - Gout - Flu - Sinus infection - Sore throat - food poisoning - and skin problems.
For centuries people have been using natural apple cider vinegar as both a food and medicine for themselves and their pets. Since 400BC Hippocrates - the father of modern medicine and others have used vinegar and vinegar mixed with honey as an energizing tonic and healing elixir.


Natural Cures Not Medicine
Eating healthy is health insurance!


Also Posted Today:

The Powerful Health Benefits Of Silver






5 comments:

  1. Someone told me to drink this for a bladder infection and I did and UGHHHH but I am feeling better????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try two teaspoons Bragg apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water with a tablespoon of honey or maple syrup. I've also found a squeeze of fresh lemon helps the taste. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. YES, ACV helps with gerds. I have been taking prilosec or something similar for over ten years. I knew it was messing up the ph of my stomach. I took the plunge over nine days ago. Stopped prilosec, teaspoon of ACV in 5 oz of water with meals and at bedtime. The first day was terrible, diarrhea... then my appetite left me. A few days later I thought I should be eating since it had been 12 hours since I ate. Well I wasn't hungry but I ate,,, couple hours later threw it all up. BUT, despite all this I stuck with it, all these years of damaging my colon, it will take time to get it to do the work it is suppose to. Its a learning experience, but worth it. I now am cleaning my colon and introducing probiotics. Its a process, but worth it.

      Delete
  4. Recipes please? How much to use with what and how often?

    ReplyDelete

How do you feel about this?

Disclaimer:

Before trying anything you find on the internet you should fully investigate your options and get further advice from professionals.

Below are our most recent posts on facebook