Natural Cures Not Medicine: Judge spares cancer curing cannabis grower.

Most Read This Week:

Judge spares cancer curing cannabis grower.

Judge suspends sentence for Australian man who grew cannabis to cure cancer.




After losing 3 loved ones who underwent radiation chemotherapy, A man in Australia decided to try using cannabinoids to heal his mother's cancer.

According the the judge in the case, Dooley, is a well respected member of his community and has no prior convictions on his record.  Justice Peter Barr acknowledged that Dooley sincerely believed that treating himself and his mother with cannabinoids would be beneficial to their health, noting that this case was a "most unusual one."  

Dooley explained that, after having lost his grandmother, wife, and close friend who were undergoing traditional cancer treatments including radiation and chemotherapy, he was convinced that those methods of fighting cancer actually killed them rather than helped.  Dooley proceeded to grow 81 plants to use for treatment and claimed that his mother's cancer was cured using cannabis.  The judge suspended Dooley's 6 month jail sentence, also claiming that Dooley was not a recreational user and was growing the plants specifically for medicinal use.




Do you wonder why anyone would want to use cannabis to treat cancer?




More great posts from Natural Cures Not Medicine:

Huge results from juicing raw cannabis!







Natural Cures Not Medicine




11 comments:

  1. And the truth shall set you free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally a sane judge! I was beginning to think there were none in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cancer survivor, Im growing this shit whether they like it or not! He's right, radiation an chemo are what kills ANYONE that dies from cancer. I went from diagnoses to 7% chance to survive a week.. Guess what? I smoked weed the whole time, I've passed my 6 year cure rate an now do endurance bike rides to raise money for research... Fuck em, I'll do my time if I have to, as long as I can save someone from the slow agonizing pain of dying from poison an radiation... Radiation is literally what you use to cook in the microwave with, so we burn an cook from the inside out.... Legalize Marijuana and lets all get baked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about kids that have cancer? How could you use it to cure them? My 6 year old is a cancer survivor after undergoing 2 and a half years of treatment... I honestly thought I was going to lose her in her 5th month of treatment from the side effects of doxorubicin, methotrexate and vincristine... Just wondering if a parent could "legally" get away with using this to treat their child.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. look up rick simpson, cannabis oil. you will find your answer for your chid

      Delete
  5. What about kids that have cancer? How could you use it to cure them? My 6 year old is a cancer survivor after undergoing 2 and a half years of treatment... I honestly thought I was going to lose her in her 5th month of treatment from the side effects of doxorubicin, methotrexate and vincristine... Just wondering if a parent could "legally" get away with using this to treat their child.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is called detoxification and oxygen. Look up Phoenix Tears.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is called Detoxify and use cellfood which puts oxygen in your cells after they have been detoxed ...Then try phoenix tears You can Google it. Check out the Videos on Teresa Claffey You Tube Cancer Videos. I can assure you they would have a better chance with natural medicine. I have only known friends to die of the treatment of cancer, Not the disease.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was diagnosed with cervical cancer 10 years ago – While i was pregnant! As you could imagine, my pregnancy was stressful and i was ordered to bed rest.I couldn’t get any treatments for the cancer because i was “with child.” After the birth of my healthy son,i had surgery to remove part of my cervis and underwent radiation treatments, which made me extremely ill –So i have to look to the Internet for my last hope ,then i say a testimony about how DR OLORUN helped Douglas from her problem so i contacted Olorun because there are so many scams on the Internet having the same email address like Dr Olorun, to confirm if it was true which he is a true healer. , thank goodness.I contacted him immediately for help,so he cast a spell just like a miracle i was healed. I went to see my doctor for confirmation guess what my cancer was no more in me he said.All thanks to you the great spell caster and healer for saving my life i am in tears of joy.i advise you out there with any illness or crisis should contact him now.Description; Email him anytime on: Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com or call him on: +2348165219949

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can tell you for a fact that there is natural cures. It is not 100% as far as I know but a 90% cure rate as opposed to 4-12% remission rate with radiation and chemo therapy.Please Google it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can tell you for a fact that there is natural cures. It is not 100% as far as I know but a 90% cure rate as opposed to 4-12% remission rate with radiation and chemo therapy.Please Google it.

    ReplyDelete

How do you feel about this?

Disclaimer:

Before trying anything you find on the internet you should fully investigate your options and get further advice from professionals.

Below are our most recent posts on facebook