Natural Cures Not Medicine: How to use lemon and honey to clear your skin

Most Read This Week:

How to use lemon and honey to clear your skin

Using Lemon and Honey For Clearer Skin:



Take a half lemon from the fridge and put 3-4 drops of honey on it. Rub the lemon on your face, emphasizing trouble areas. Leave the lemon and honey mixture on your face for 5 minutes and then wash it with cold water. You will be able to see the results immediately. Additionally, lemon juice will also fade other marks/spots on the face and honey will moisturize.


9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a good idea. I will try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if it even does nt work no worries coz there is no side effect of honey n lemon ...................it will work fr sure though

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually some people can be allergic to honey so test your skin first

    ReplyDelete
  5. It works for me. I use a recipe I found with lemon, honey, and turmeric.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This seems to work for me, used this 2 times now this week and my skin feels and looks better already.
    I have skin troubles like acne and red spots for over 8 years now, when my skin is all cleared up i'll be sure to post it here.

    ReplyDelete

How do you feel about this?

Disclaimer:

Before trying anything you find on the internet you should fully investigate your options and get further advice from professionals.

Below are our most recent posts on facebook