Natural Cures Not Medicine: Epileptic Child Healed With Rare Type of Marijuana

Most Read This Week:

Epileptic Child Healed With Rare Type of Marijuana

by Luana Munoz – Fox40.com

MODESTO, CA–For 7-year-old Jayden David, who suffers from Epilepsy, being able to make sounds or even use his fingers to push a button is something doctors never believed could happen.
Image: fox40.com

“Jayden’s life was being tortured by pharmaceutical drugs and from seizures,” said Jayden’s father, Jason David. “Jayden was having seizures everyday of his life until he was about 4 1/2.”

Some of Jayden’s seizures lasted over an hour and a half long — all while he was also taking 20 pharmaceutical pills a day.

Jayden’s life changed, however, when Jason discovered Cannabidiol, or CBD, a rare type of medical marijuana. See the video evidence here

“Jayden’s seizures are down approximately 80%. Jayden is functioning now. The doctors told me Jayden would never walk or talk,” said David.

Unlike most marijuana, CBD does not have the same psychological impact or high.

“I gave it to my son in a liquid form. It is non-psychoactive and it was the first day he went seizure free in his life,” said David.

However, CBD is not easy to find. Only one dispensary in Modesto carried it until it was shut down.

“It is a life and death situation for our children. We are parents, not pot heads. I consider myself a caregiver. I should not have to feel like a criminal,” said David.

Jayden has suffered severe withdrawals from being weened off the pharmaceutical pills that Jason has now reduced to just one.

Jason says he will continue to fight for his sons health. He plans to go before the Modesto city council this Tuesday to plead his case.

“I understand people do it for the wrong reasons, but people do pharmaceuticals for the wrong reasons. People do a lot of things for the wrong reason. We are doing it for the right reason,” said David.

Source: fox40.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for the progress! You will be I'm prayers. I had a seizure this morning, my first in 2 months! I eat a paleo diet. Again the progress you have seen is a miracle, it truly inspires me! Good bless you you and you loved ones!

    ReplyDelete

How do you feel about this?

Disclaimer:

Before trying anything you find on the internet you should fully investigate your options and get further advice from professionals.

Below are our most recent posts on facebook