Natural Cures Not Medicine: Silver in your mouth not good! Get amalgam fillings removed!

Most Read This Week:

Silver in your mouth not good! Get amalgam fillings removed!




I made this video a few years ago as I was making my film "I Cure Cancer" and learned that many cancer patients cancer went away just from getting the silver out of their mouths.  Each tooth is connected to an acupuncture meridian and is connected to our organs etc... so if that tooth is constantly seeping mercury in to your system it is not good!  This is cheapest and best place I've found so far.

1 comment:

  1. I had about 30 amalgum fillings, had them all removed 20 years ago. The idea was to prevent long-term mercury leakage and to fix my bite in order to help fix a back problem.
    Amazingly, suddenly my insomnia and buzzy headaches I'd been having disappeared. They have never returned. I was not expecting that so there was no placebo element, go figure.

    ReplyDelete

How do you feel about this?

Disclaimer:

Before trying anything you find on the internet you should fully investigate your options and get further advice from professionals.

Below are our most recent posts on facebook